APARTMENTS

Conditions

– 20% supplement for a one-night’s stay.

– Extra bed: € 10.00 per day.

– Highchair: € 3.00 per day.

– Prices include cleaning and linen change

– Check-in from 16:00 to 18:00.

– Check-out before 10:00 a.m.

– Pet fee : € 10,00 per day for medium-size animals.

– Turist tax: 0,50 € per person per night, not including children up to 12 years of age.

 

Payment

30% of the rent will be paid into the bank account at the time of booking and the remaining 70% settled on arrival.

Payment: cash, bancomat, credit card or bank transfer.

Bank details:

Banca Patavina Credito Cooperativo di Sant’Elena e Piove di Sacco S.C.
FILIALE DI LEGNARO
IBAN IT45R0872862601000000504487
SWIFT / BIC ICRAITRRK80

Società Agricola Ca’ Lealtà S.r.l.
Via Belvedere 2/A, 30035 Mirano – Venezia –
P.IVA.02955120247

 

Cancellation Policy

Up to 60 days before arrival: no charge

From 30 to 59 : 50%
From 15 to 29 : 70%
From 14 days to 1 day before arrival: 100%